Please see below for all the latest info about Kate & Dave’s wedding!
We will be updating the calendar of events with all activities for the week of the wedding.
Please check back for any updates.
We are so excited to announce that we are having a baby in November this year!
We do have a registry for the wedding but it is mainly focused on baby supplies. Please have a look via the link here.
Our Address is:
Kate Sweater Hickcox & Dave Riggle @ PO BOX 200009, Brooklyn NY 11220
Over the week of the wedding, we will be hosting a series of shared meals at the FarmHouse!
We are looking for volunteers to sign-up to cook or prepare the shared meals. We will provide ingredients and supplies, but we are looking for people who can take over the cooking duties for any of the meals!
If you want to attend any of the share meals, please sign up to attend. This sign-up list will help us to make sure we have enough ingredients, and it will help the ‘chef of the meal’ to prepare the right amount of food!
– List of things you should remember to pack!
- Bathing suit (we’re on the ocean and a lake!)
- Bug spray
- Flash Light
- Warm clothes (it’s going to be chilly at night)
- Comfortable shoes
– Please see below for a list of cool things to do in Maine!
- Swimming – Bakeman’s beach
- Swimming at Walker Pond
- Swimming at Mill Pond
- Acadia National Park
- Check out Town of Blue Hill (coffee shop, wine store, lunch places)
- Eating out: Blue Hill
- Music night at the FarmHouse
- Wooden Boat School in Brooklin
- Camden Harbor
- Hikes in Camden Hills / Cliff Jump + swimming
- Tuesday night in Blue Hill is Ultimate Frisbee
- Chase’s Daily – restaurant in Belfast
- Holbrook Island sanctuary (hiking)
- Stonington Harbor (working waterfront) to check out / get lobster
- Take Ferry out to North Haven / Islands
- Take a trip to the Good Life Center
- Sow’s Ear winery – go buy wine
- Visit Bar Harbor (lots of tourists)
- Petit Manan national wildlife refuge
- Haystack School of the Arts
- Reny’s Department Store (a Maine adventure)
Check back soon for more info!